Wedding in a box Gold is RSVP Events premium wedding package. After much success with the regular package, we found that couples still wanted more. We have added more essentials to the package to make it even easier on the bride and groom. The Gold package offers our clients a choice of our finest venue options in Ottawa.
OUR GOLD WEDDING IN A BOX PACKAGE INCLUDES
This package includes your choice of venue, food, wedding consultant, DJ, hair & make up, photography, décor, bouquets/boutonnieres, floral centerpieces, videographer & three-tier cake or cupcakes.
THE COMPLETE LIST
How many bouquets or flowers are included in this package?
This package includes 5 Wedding Bouquets & 5 Boutonnieres. Additional Flowers available at additional Costs
10 floral centrepieces available for each guest table.
– 5 small centrepieces
-5 medium size centrepieces
DJ & ENTERTAINEMENT
How many hours of entertainment/DJ services are included in this package?
Our Gold package includes DJ services for 6 hours with Ottawa’s top DJ company
Which Company does Wedding in a box deal with for entertainment/DJ service?
Your entertainment will be provided by Quality Entertainment
Wedding in a box Gold includes a choice of an elaborate 3 tier cake or a top tier and 100 cupcakes.
Here’s a list of our vendors:
- Milo’s Pastry www.milospastry.ca
- Serendipity Cakes by Olivia www.serendipitycakesolivia.wordpress.com
- Thimble Cakes www.thimblecakes.ca
The basic package includes 8 hours of shooting.
Here’s a list of our vendors:
- Mike Ness Photo – mikenessphoto.com
- 3 Stems Photography – 3stems.com
- Stephen Thorne – thornefoto.com
- Amar Studios – amarstudios.ca
- Nadine Photo – nadinephoto.ca
- Mitch Lenet Associates – mitchlenetweddings.com
- AMP wedding photography – facebook.com/apmweddings
- Joel & Jess Photography – joelandjess.com
- Sarah Elizabeth – sarahelizabeth.ca
- Hal Zhang Photography – halzhang.ca
- Third Eye Photography – thirdeyephotography.org
WOW your guests with gorgeous wedding décor!
Work with an RSVP wedding designer to bring your design and décor concept to life.
The Wedding decor can include:
Chair covers & color sash, table covers & runners, matching napkins, non-floral centerpieces, draped & swagged cake, signing, headtable treatment.
**Décor available for your reception area
Find out how you can upgrade your décor services
- Head table back drop
- Floral Centerpieces
- Ceremony Décor
With wedding consultants at your side from the very beginning of your wedding planning to the run up to your big day making sure your Dream becomes a reality!
We are experts within the industry and can help save you time and money with every aspect of your wedding.
Let us help you every step of the way, it’s what we do best.
- Initial planning meeting to determine theme, colours, decor, budget, planning schedule
- Ongoing consultations
- Vendor recommendations based on your particular needs, vendor negotiations, relations and communication
- Décor design and recommendations
- Budget development and payment schedules
- Venue and vendor meetings
- Contract review
- Wedding etiquette
- Creation of the wedding day itinerary
- Queuing all participants (from the Officiant, to the music, to the venue staff to family members) for their duties at the ceremony as well as at the reception
- Rehearsal coordination and direction
- Full wedding day coordination of all vendors, deliveries, decor, logistics, schedule and details
- Bride assistance as needed
- Management of final vendor payments as well as gratuities
- Use of the wedding day emergency kit
- Full coordination services on your wedding day for maximum of 10 consecutive hours
Choose your dream venue from our 5 of our exclusive local partnered venues (All venues come with a full meal, SOCAN fee included, cake cutting fee included, room rental fee included, and lots more. No hidden fees in this package) –
Note:WINE AVAILABLE DURING DINNER
Here’s a list of venues available to you:
- Novotel Hotel
- Fish Market Group of Restaurants
- Holiday Inn Kanata
- Marconi Centre
- Ottawa Marriott
- RA Center
- St. Elias
- Tudor Hall
- Infinity Convention and Events Centre
- Red Lion Public House
- The Metropolitain Brasserie
- Carleton Golf & Yacht Club
For a full menu, please book your complimentary consultation today.